Vidarhsana Buddhist Vihara
and Meditation Centre (Inc.)
Dhammo Suchinno Sukhamavahathi
(Living by the Dhamma leads to happiness!)
Welcome to Vidarshana.
The intention of this Buddhist Vihara is to promote awareness, understanding and appreciation of life through the study and practice of Theravada Buddhist teachings with appreciation of other spiritual traditions. We also support actions that promote the wellbeing of the community and helping those in necessitous circumstances.
- Disseminating teachings of Lord Buddha.
- Providing more opportunities to the local community to learn / practice and liveby Buddha's teachings.
- Providing an opportunity for children in the community to associate closely with this Vihara which will make them well conversant with the dhamma, incorporating the Buddha's teachings into their daily lives.
- Providing opportunities to the local community to join in religious activities (Buddha Pooja, Bodhi Pooja, Pirith Chanting, Dhamma Discussion, Meditation programs Blessings etc.) and offering services pertaining to Traditional Buddhist Funeral rites.
On Saturday 13th May 2023
- 08:00 am - 08:30 am Ata Sil and Buddha Vandana
- 08:30 am - 10:15 am Vipassana Meditation
- 10:15 am - 10:45 am Morning Tea
- 10:45 am - 11:15 am Buddha Puja
- 11:15 am - 12:30 pm Dawal Dane
- 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm Suthra Deshana - Achjariya Adbhutha Sutta
- 2:15 pm - 3:15 pm Dhamma Sermon - Maha Gopala Sutta
- 3:15 pm - 3:30 pm Gilanpasa
- 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm Dhamma Sermon - Tana Sutta
- 4:45 pm 5:15 pm Vesak Bakthi Gee
- 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm Dansela
If you are attending the Vesak Sill Program, Please notify the temple by 10th May 2023
At Boronia Grove Community Centre, 40 Victoria St, Epping NSW 2121
For more information: 0401 633 601
2023 Event Calendar
Vidarshana Buddhist Vihara - 2023 Event Calendar
This is a Vidarshana Buddhist Vihara 2023 Event Calendar, including Monthly Sil Program, Dhamma Sermon and Special EventRead more
Lunch packet sale to raise funds
Saturday 20th May 2023
This is to raise funds in meeting ongoing expenses in maintaining the regular activities, upkeep of the temple and to cover the cost ofwelfare of the Monks.Read more
2022 Katina Pinkama, Robe Stitching and Dhamma Sermon
15th, October, 2022
All are welcome.
Katina Pinkama, Katina Robe Stitching and Katina Anisansa Dhamma Sermon will be held at Vidarshana Buddhist Vihara. Please note that this is an in-person event and there is no registration required to attend this event at the temple.Read more
“Sabbha Danan Dhamma Danan Jinathi”
“The Gift of Dhamma Excels All Other Gifts”
It is your generous contributions made it possible to develop infrastructure and maintain Vidarshana Buddhist Vihara to provide great services to our community for their religious and mental wellbeing.
Your continuous support by making donations will immensely help Vidarshana Buddhist Vihara to continue with its services.Donate